About Me

I am a human! Do i have a Brain? hmmm im not very sure ... A boring person -.-||| im a cold blooded ...Brainless

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

POWER is a good n bad things

this is a joke I wanna make
coz ppl having power is so nice
can do a lot fun things
tt y power is bad
if I got the power
I wanna


send a letter if I am principle

.
.
i m here to request an approval of u signing this letter to have ur son/daughter to quit sch as the following things...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
he/she have done

hahahaha

tooooooooooooooooooooo bored brain tooooooooooooooooooooooooo free




problem solve for every1 not a bad idea rite?

hohoho
Christmas coming
hope there is no teacher or student
nvm no1 will read it anyway


hmmmmmmmm wat happen it I post on facebook

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget